Monday, February 4, 2008

Movies Anyone?

I was thinking that this month "strangely" there are lots of decent flicks playing in English at the Odeon and was wondering if anyone would like to join me one night for dinner and a movie (or maybe aperi-cena and a movie). I am particularly interested in seeing Charles Wilson's War which is on next Monday and Tuesday, but there may be others who want to see something else. In any event- if anyone wants to see a movie send in a comment and we can set up some movie dates for any of you out there who are "dying to see a movie in English".

3 comments:

Clinton Gene Healey said...

Next Monday I want to see Charles Wilson's War - anyone game??

Clinton Gene Healey said...

And I would like to see Atonement and Into the Wild as well. I can probably make it for 8.20/30...

Alyson said...

I'm always game, but my son has to be here first, otherwise it costs me €10/hour in babysitting!!!

Why I can't do the bookclub, although the sushi is very tempting and on my doorstep... (do I have to have read the book though ;)!)